Relief for those tired aching feet, ankles, knees or back may be just steps away.
The Metascan System scans your feet as you stand, walk or run. The information gathered helps us determine if custom orthotics (insoles worn inside your shoes) will improve your foot function to reduce or eliminate the following conditions:
- Achilles Tendonitis, pain behind the heel, ankle and lower calf
- Bunions, pain and inflammation in the big toe
- Calluses, hard, dry inflamed areas of skin
- Chondromalacia Patella, knee pain during movement (Runner’s knee)
- Hammer Toes, muscle imbalances creating stress on toe joints
- Illiotibial Band Syndrome, pain on outside of knee
- Low Back Pain
- Neuroma, pain and numbness in ball of foot
- Plantar Fasciitis, heel and arch pain
- Shin Splints, inflammation of muscles in front of lower leg
- Arthritis, joint pain and inflammation
- Diabetes, poor circulation and sensation
To learn more about Footmaxx Orthotics and the Metascan System, click here to visit the Footmaxx website.