About Dr. Todd Elwert – Cincinnati Chiropractor
Dr. Elwert received his chiropractic training and graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois in 1985. Since then, he has served the health care needs of Cincinnatians with the utmost dedication, professionalism and excellence.
He became a Certified Sports Physician in 1994 and achieved the status of Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor in 1996. He is a Diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Dr. Elwert has also served as the chiropractic physician for the following athletic teams and organizations:
- Colerain High School Athletic Dept, Cincinnati
- Northwest High School Athletic Department, Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Mighty Ducks Professional Hockey Team, International League,
- Cincinnati Riverhawks Professional Soccer Team, Cincinnati
- Miami University Athletic Department, Oxford
- Cincinnati Ladyhawks Professional Soccer Team, Cincinnati
Dr. Elwert also belongs to various professional and community organizations, including:
- Member: Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Member: American Chiropractic Association
- Previous Member: American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
Call TODAY to set up your first appointment.
Pain Relief is just a phone call away.