From painful to pain free in seconds!
The Graston Technique, originally developed by athletes, for athletes, is changing the way clinicians – including athletic trainers, chiropractors, physical therapists, occupational therapists – and patients view the treatment of acute and chronic soft tissue injuries.
It is an innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted, soft- tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue, and other restrictions, in connective tissues. The Technique utilizes specially designed, stainless-steel instruments to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
The Graston Technique effectively treats acute and chronic injuries such as:
- Neck pain (Cervical sprain/strain)
- Back pain (Lumbar sprain/strain)
- Wrist pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Foot pain (Plantar Fascitis)
- Tennis elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Golfer’s elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Shoulder pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinitis)
- Knee pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Ankle pain (Achilles Tendinitis)
- Ankle sprain
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Jaw pain (TMJ)
For more information visit The Graston Technique website.